- As 2011 begins, the illegal regime's approach to national affairs remain the same as evidenced by the story in this piece.
- Nepotism and the rewarding of regime supporters and fellow travellers remain a hallmark of the way the regime recruits people. Let alone the lack of transparency over the appointment process as it railroads its preferred candidates to posts in government.
- The appointment of the Dictator's daughter is a case in point. Be good to learn of her credentials and capabilities, other than being the daughter of Fiji's illegal PM and Dictator.
- As Fiji welcomes reluctantly another year under a military dictatorship, one thing is certain - Fiji and its people are destined for another rough year under an illegal regime.
- The only hope for salvation is for a TUNIISIA for Fiji - where a dictator gets kicked out by the people fed up with the NEPOTISM and dictatorial rule of a Despot.
- For Fiji's sake I pray it happens much much sooner than later.